Perfecting Foundation($35) - This foundation works really well for oily and sensitive skin, it gives a flawless finish without being cakey. The thing I liked best about this foundation is that it provides a natural glow, while hiding imperfections at the same time. It has light to medium coverage that provides an airbrush look. If you're looking for a more natural foundation, this would be it. It's a bit pricey though, it works for everyday makeup as well. It's gluten free.
Correcting Concealer($18) - The company's bestseller; a concealer that hides your imperfections especially blemishes, but it can feel a bit heavy and cakey. It's quite expensive for a small tube though and the smell is strong as well. It does brighten my skin up, a little goes a long way with this one!
Stem Cellular CC Cream($39) - I love that this can work for all skin types, it's beneficial for aging skin. I received this in Natural Glow. It blends quite well, the tint is minimum, so a finishing powder would make go amazing with it.
Stem Cellular Cleansing Oil ($32) -This is my favorite product out of the bunch - I used this as a makeup remover, and it works beyond amazing! I absolutely love it, it cleans my skin with one wipe. It takes off the mascara quite good as well! It leaves my skin smooth and soft. Oil is always good for skin, this helps keep it radiant and brighter. This works great for combination and sensitive skin.
- Overall, most of the products work lovely.
- An organic company that benefits all skin types.
- The Cleansing Oil is amazing, it's my personal favorite.
- The packing was beautiful! It shipped in less than a week as well, lovely customer service.
- They have a variety of products - ranging from skincare, hair care, and makeup.
- The products are really expensive, some come in smaller tubes.
- The foundations/concealers don't come in many complexion shades, most are only three - ivory, sand, and tan. I would give them a four out of five stars.
Thank you for reading as well. Leave your blog links in the comments & I'll be sure to check them out & follow :) Stay in tuned beautiful people..
*Disclosure: These products/PR samples were sent to me free of charge in exchange for an honest review. This post may contain affiliate links.
"We know what we are, but know not what we may be." -William Shakespeare