- P.S I Still Love You is the continuation of To All The Boys I've Loved Before. I personally prefered this book over the first one, it's a cutesy contemporary novel. I did love the cover of the previous book much more though, it was different. Lara Jean and Peter have fallen for each other, they like each other tremendously, however previously in the series - they were just pretending for the show. Now, another boy from Lara Jean past shows up and Lara Jeans asks the ultimate question. Can a girl be in love with two boys at once? Well, at first I kind of disliked another guy popping out of nowhere, but I did want to read this novel still. There isn't cheating or anything like that in the novel, it's still clean and written very well.
- Aaaah, I loved Lara Jean, she's adorable and Peter is awesome, so is Josh, Margot, Kitty, Lara Jean's father, John and .. Basically, almost everyone is pretty much wonderful, although Peter is a bit stupid at times but he's still a good character. The romance was adorable, and I so shipped the couple. The chemistry between the couple was amazing, I was literally smiling when I was reading their conversations back and forth. There is no cheating guys so don't worry. She's not actually in love with both guys right now, it's just once upon a time she loved someone else and now the feelings have resurfaced, but it's not love yet because she's in love with Peter. I find it impossible to be in love with people at one time, I think it's more of strong feelings than love. The new guy surfacing was nice as well, although I was team Peter since the series started. The female friendships in the novel were well done, the family aspect of Kitty and Lara Jean's father was different as well.
- This is a really good contemporary novel, but what bothers me the most is that it's super cliche. It has a four square and the couple are now in doubts because of another girl. I genuinely hate concepts like these, where another girl tries to come between a couple and the couple just lets her. CLICHE CLICHE CLICHE.. Somehow, it works in the novel though. It's probably because the author is an incredible writer, she can execute the cliche plot quite well. I had to read this novel in one setting, and I couldn't wait to find out what happens next. This was a pleasant ending to this series, I just hope it doesn't turn out to be a trilogy. It's still one of the cutest books I have read this year, so if you haven't tried out this series yet, I would recommend doing so.
- “I say, “In the contract we said we wouldn’t break each other’s hearts. What if we do it again?” Fiercely he says, “What if we do? If we’re so guarded, it’s not going to be anything. Let’s do it fucking for real, Lara Jean. Let’s go all in. No more contract. No more safety net. You can break my heart. Do whatever you want with it.”
- “So I take Peter’s hand; I put it on my heart. I tell him, “You have to take good care of this, because it’s yours.”
Thank you for reading this! Have an amazing month of June - Leave your blog links in the comments & I'll be sure to check them out & drop by :) Stay in tuned pretty creatures..