The Secrets We Keep
Top 5 reasons I want to read this because:
- ♥Beautiful Cover. The cover is so catchy and beautiful. This book was one of the first I saw that stood out on Netgalley.
- ♥The premise sounds quite interesting - There's not many books on twin sisters. Thrillers and Young Adult are my favorite genres, so I do believe I might actually like this book. I just hope it's not too predictable at some parts like with many thrillers. I hope the main twist does not turn out to be that the girl who survived was Maddy all along and she had amnesia.
- ♥I'm so eagerly awaiting for this book to come out soon, hopefully I can manage to snag ARC before the release date! April is such a long time ..
- ♥It has good reviews on Goodreads so far, It looks like it might be a bestseller soon. I'm quite looking forward to reading this book soon!
- ♥Publishing Company. It's going to be published by one of my favorite publishing companies, and I usually like their books :D
Note: The author has noticed this post & has offered me an e-ARC invitation to read the book via NetGalley! Yay!
Shukran for reading this! Leave your blog links in the comments & I'll be sure to check them out & follow :) Stay in tuned pretty creatures..
“Above all, be the heroine of your life, not the victim.” —Nora Ephron